Sunday, November 17, 2013

Swear word replacements

Ever have those days when you just want to blabber out every swear word you know but can't because your parents, teachers, and/or friends would just go "ASDFGHJKL; YOU CAN'T SWEAR AGH YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Well, I have the solution.  Silly replacements!  Here they are.

F*ck = fluff
Sh*t = snickerdoodle
D*mn = dumpling
A*s = archaeologist
B*tch = blubber

For example-

"Snickerdoodle, have you seen that fluffer? He's got a fluffing hot archaeologist!"
"I don't give a fluff!"
"Dumpling!!!"
"You're so full of snickerdoodle."
"You little blubber!"
"He's so fluffing hot!"
"I want to be his little blubber."
"Sometimes life just feels like a pile of snickerdoodle."

I made these replacements because it's fun and weird and instead of making people cringe or blow up at you, it just might make them smile because of the weirdness.

And, for your amusement until I return with a new post, here are some cat GIFs that will make you smile.  Feast your eyes upon the hilariousness.

 http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-gif-cat-falling-off.gif

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjH9VMC1_9qsu1ZPvA9HOkvu67kQ8tdBiZLUCZq25yMbYeJHwkQJcYg6IX9FHIi1GDAt9pyD4YHroiIRpyVNvJVzKYMPEhKTHbjv9ZhhDiRhROIdT3lfbwYjJbbBpHbaLNXmt8DFuxW2Y4/s1600/out+of+balance+cats.gif


 https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7401105920/h0A1E12DF/





http://www.pmslweb.com/the-blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/19-funny-cat-fail.gif

4 comments:

  1. What the fluff?! lol I have found my new catch phrase!

    I always use banana. for everything. its my substitute word for literally everything. lol. such as:

    "That was crazy as bananas!"
    "What the banana?!" etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! I love the banana thing. That could also be another substitute for the b-word or something.

      Yeah, catch phrases like "what the fluff?" will really get people thinking. LOL!

      With love, Snowprincess

      Delete
  2. Hello!
    This was a very funny post! At my school there are certain individuals who swear a lot, and sometimes when I ask them not to use the Lord's name in vain (I can tolerate almost anything but that); they just blow me off. It was absolutely ingenious of you to come up with funny, non-offensive replacements for all those common swear words! This post was really amusing, and the cat gifs did put a smile on my face. I like cats, especially wildcats like panthers and ocelots.:)

    With many well-wishes,
    Towa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Towa! I like coming up with weird and funny stuff and inventing these replacements was just so much fun. I think everyone should have their own personal replacements for them; that would make it so much more amusing!

      Yep, I like cats too. Clumsy cat GIFs are everywhere!

      With love, Snowprincess

      Delete