Tuesday, October 15, 2013

First Post

Hi! My name is Snowprincess. First of all, you do not need to call me your majesty. I'm just another human. Currently I am working on a novel, but I'm hopelessly stuck in Chapter 16. The book is called Ocean Dust and it is a crossover between the 1890's and fantasy. If I do decide to publish the chapters on my blog, please expect lots of delays. I get stuck in my writing very easily!

As you can see on the side of my blog I have some very odd obsessions. My total list of obsessions include as follows:

  • Lord of the Rings (Legolas <3 <3 !!!)
  • Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji (Red and black forever!!)
  • Gravity Falls
  • Stickerzzz
  • Cupcakes!
  • Doodles, doodles, doodles
  • KAWFEEE <3 <3 <3
  • GIMP
    I am currently watching a few animes. Some go slower than others, some I can't get enough of. Here is the list:

    • Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji
    • Higurashi
    • InuYasha
    • Chobits
    Well this is basically all you need to know about me at the moment. I hope I have made myself clear to you. 

    Ta-ta, darlings! Have a fabulous day.

    3 comments:

    1. Welcome to the world of blogging your majesty! (You said I didn't need to call you that but princess' are always way too modest;) ) anyhow, I LOVE LORD OF THE RINGS TOO! Legolas is my favorite!!!<3 And who doesn't like cupcakes?

      I like you. We're officially friends. I'm looking forward to more posts from you! It should be really cool reading about what you have to say. I follow your sisters blog and its one of my favorite so I'm sure I'll love yours just as much. God bless you!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi there!
      I'm absolutely honored to meet you, your majesty! I'm Princess Towa, though I go by many other names depending on which site I'm on. I love Black Butler too, and I look forward to reading your novel should you ever choose to publish it on your blog.

      I'm good friends with your older sister, so it's nice to meet you too! I hope we can have interesting conversations about many different topics sometime!

      Adios and many well-wishes,
      Princess Towa

      ReplyDelete
    3. Cool blog and from your description, your novel sounds intriguing.
      Lord of the Rings is awesome, my second biggest fandom! And while I have not seen Higurashi, I am very interested in it since I like anime. Also Chobits is something I have considered watching and I think I might after I finish Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood for something more comedic.

      -James

      ReplyDelete